Ga naar inhoud

loader 24c65/16f876

Gast

Aanbevolen berichten

Dat duck niet werkt kan denk ik wel kloppen, die bootloader is voor de pic16F628.<P>Pic16f876 is geloof ik niet helemaal compatibel met de pic16F628.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Beste mensen,<BR>Hierbij mijn reactie in de 9500 yahoo groep.<BR>Wel in't engels.<P>After a lot of experiments i succeeded programming teh 24c64 with a <BR>simple phoenix 3,5 Mhz.Programmer.<BR>The procedure:<BR>Program your card with the pic 876 loader.I used icprog1.4<BR>Put the card in the phoenix and find on the net viaxenix2.3<BR>Start viax.2.3 editor and load the bin file.I used ds9501mel.bin<BR>Select your comport,BUT WAIT.<BR>set the date left under on 000.After loading the binfile it gave 200 <BR>by me. Then program eeprom.<BR>Put card out phoenix back in other programmer to program the pic876 <BR>file.<BR>In the nokia, and picture. If not, goto caminfo.Look after each reset <BR>in the caminfo menu. The card can be put in the viac.mode,the <BR>secamode and other.<BR>Greetings from beutiful Holland, and sorry for my English, I did my <BR>best.<BR>I'll try to upload viaxenix2.3 to the files section<BR> wink.gif" border="0

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.