Aanbevolen berichten

• Reacties 271
  • Aangemaakt
  • Laatste reactie

Beste reacties in dit topic

Beste reacties in dit topic

Geplaatste afbeeldingen

• 3 weken later...

We were comparing many different French door refrigerators and decided on the electrolux. We didnt want a dispenser, and wanted counter depth for the spot we had. The lighting in the fridge is read full reviewsTry For a good selection of reach-in refrigerators, check out The company is an authorized distributor of restaurant refrigerators. If you are looking for a really small refrigerator for a bar or cafe, A Live Stores sells a complete line of under the counter refrigerators.Ive tried all the suggestions and nothing has worked to keep or make my refrigerator streak-free. I have to think the problem lies with the manufacturer for those of us who cannot get relief. My Maytag refrigerator is only 18 months old and I am faced with replacing both doors to the tune of 1100. Instead Id like to hear which SS refrigerators have the fewest problems with streaking. Please give suggestions before I buy another one!

What kind of reputation do samsung refrigerator's carry. are they reliable,last long,break down alot etc...?</br>I am in the market for a new refrigerator. I saw a really nice samsung model and I just want to know if it is worth buying. Its pretty pricey.

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

• 3 weken later...

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuwe account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...