Ga naar inhoud

[7025S] is er ook een newcamd emu voor dit type dreambox ?

_Bartje_

Aanbevolen berichten

• 2 weken later...

ik heb even een minder bekend / gebruikt (op dit forum) alternatief voor jullie

een Howto uit het duits in engels vetaald / indien mogelijk ook direkt naar nederlands vertaald als er genoeg interresse is:

Citaat:

Hi,

Now for all you who might appriciate a short HOWTO description to use mpcs on your DM 7025

You’ll need:

- evocamd_2.11 complete (installation with your Gemini Blue Panel)

- evocamd_settings (installation with your Gemini Blue Panel)

- mpcs-Version for 7025 (from the Link down below)

- and mpcs-mon for 7025 (which is a Tool, to monitor the Server) --> http://streamboard.gmc.to/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=22737

The NewCS ist not required anymore, this has now been taken over by mpcs

First of all the Files "mpcs-0.8k-rc8", and "cs_watch" are to be copied to

/usr/bin (change the attributes to 755 for both Files)

Secondly the Files "mpcs.user","mpcs.conf","mpcs.server" and "mpcs.srvid" are to be copied to /var/tuxbox (change the attributes to 755 for all these Files)

With these Files you configure the Server with regard to who what were. (the comments and examples are explanation enough I believe)

In the attached mpcs.server File the upper cardreader is activated (only). To activate the lower cardreader as well just copy the section of syntax Lines [reader]-Block and change the sci1 to sci0 in that copied Line.

Now you’ll need to make a symbolic Link for the File “cs-watch” in the Folder /etc/rc3.d naming it S98mpcs.

You will need to reboot the dreambox to start mpcs automatically.

Now it is required to configure you’re EvoCam:

Example for the camd35.conf:

Camd35:127.0.0.1:20248:1/1702:username:password

With this EvoCam connects to mpcs via the camd35 Protocol and as such it opens the internal Cardreaders. Which it does better than previously the NewCS (is my opinion).

Because using NewCS I always had problems recognising the Cards every now and then. More so at Card extraction and replacement (swap) it didn’t recognise these anymore at all.

This now is solved with mpcs, swap Cards and it immediately sees them and connects these.

Furthermore you now are not only limited with only the NewCS Protocol for the mpcs can handle many Protocols (see the txt in the mpcs.conf which ones are optional)

I hope to have added positively to your experience of using the mpcs.

I thank “Dukat” for development of this Emulator/CAM and all who were involved and helped as such.

cheers

mag misschien er nog bij vermelden dat:

[color:"red"] deze ook als ARM pakket op je NSLU2 draait met een rs232 aansluiting inbouwen [/color]

Dark & Long, Drift 2 Dark Train

Underworld

Link naar reactie
Delen op andere sites

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuwe account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen