Jump to content

Fluke 77 onderdeel gezocht

Frans B

Recommended Posts

Ik heb hier een oude, maar zeer goede multimeter type Fluke 77 liggen. Hiervan is de A/D converter stuk. het onderdeel nummer is 683052 van fluke.

Iemand nog zoiets liggen of weet iemand waar dit nog te koop is? Heb al heel wat afgezocht, zonder resultaat.

System Administrator (niet van deze site)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ik heb zeer goede ervaringen met Fluke service. Ik zal ze zeker even bellen als ik jou was.. of anders een email..

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -- Albert Einstein


When you're young, you look at television and think, there's a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that's not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want. -- Steve Jobs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Lees alvorens je verder gaat onze Terms of Use en Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.